Sunday, May 24, 2009

Good Morning!


Wanna know what my new favorite thing to do is....

Tessa usually wakes around 7am (after putting in 8-10 hours of sleep..thank you JESUS!). I prepare her gourmet breakfast...8oz of Similac...and we snuggle on mommy and daddy's bed while it's being consumed. Afterwards she's still a little sleepy so we snuggle some more until she drifts of to sleep for another hour or so. These are pics from this mornings cuddle session...



She's more interested in the seeing herself on the view screen on the side of the camera...


Now she's reaching for the camera strap in an attempt to take a bite 'cause her gourmet breakfast wasn't as filling as she had hoped!


What does 8oz of warm Similac and a half hour of snugglin' get you....

about another hour of snoozing time!

What's sweeter than a baby full as a tick (as my dad would say) and dreaming? NOTHIN!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! My mom would TOTALLY say "full as a tick!" Too cute! Your morning routine sounds absolutely perfect, and let me just say, I do NOT look that put together when I get up in the morning. I mean, your hair is smooth and you don't even need makeup! "Waiter, I'll have what she's having!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONFESSION: I have a secret (not secret any more!) photo editing tool that brings my look back from the dead in photos like those! Oh...and I got my hair did this week so it's still riding that just colored high. My mop will be back next week!

    ReplyDelete