Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ABC'S of ME!

I know this blog is for and all about Tessa but I thought some of you (who don't already know everything about me) may want to know just a tad bit more.


I saw this post recently over at Brought to you by the letter J. She has a little miracle boy named Evan. He's still in the hospital....so say a little prayer for him won't cha!?

A - Age: 29
B - Bed size: full...YES full...and I wouldn't have it any other way!
C - Chore you hate: all of them!!!
D - Dog's name: Pita
E - Essential start your day item: toothbrush
F - Favorite color: pink or black
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'2''
I - Instruments you play: the fiddle when I was little
J - Job title: Domestic Goddess
K - Kid(s): 1- my miracle, Tessa!
L - Living arrangements: 2 story home in Pinellas County Florida
M - Mom's name: Marsha
N - Nicknames: Tiff, Sissy, Tird (only my dad can call me that!)
O - Overnight hospital stay: tonsillectomy, child birth (included 2 weeks of bedrest and 5 days of recovery
P - Pet Peeve: people that feel the need to ATTEMPT to touch Tessa
Q - Quote from a movie: man, I can't think of one!
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: one 5 year old brother...I was an only child until 24!!!
T - Time you wake up: around 6:45am to feed Tessa - she actually wakes me up
U - Underwear: yes...I wear them!
V - Vegetable you dislike: onions
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: Tony....my husband
X - X-rays you've had: teeth...I think that's it
Y - Yummy food you make: bakes ziti....my daddy LOVES it!
Z - Zoo animals you like: Monkey


FYI - we are headed on our FIRST family trip tomorrow. A 4 hour road trip...should be fun and entertaining! If Nugget Mama can do it with 4 then I have no excuse! Wish us luck and I am sure plenty of pics will be posted next week!

One last thing...Tessa's Nursery is being featured at Spearmint Baby in the next few days. Check out their site for more pics of Tessa's "crib" and take a moment to peek around their site....you won't be disappointed!! It's SUPER neat!
Tessa is 10 months old today!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I didn't know we're neighbors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I am so NOT that person in the bikini, God no!!! We are in good ole' NPR Baby! Well, I am lying, we are ALWAYS in tampa, at the hospital, but Do live right up the road in NPR. Where Ru?

    ReplyDelete