Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Whether you are celebrating your first (Tony), your 29th (my dad, Brad), your 40th (Tony's dad, Ed) or any other one, I hope you have a wonderful day.

I speak from experience when I say that Tony will soon find out that a father and a daughter have a special bond. Just like the saying goes....
A son is a son until he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.
Tony holding his sweet little girl for the first time

Tessa and Grandpa Brad


Tessa and Grandpa Ed



Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) my mom still has all of my childhood photos. This was the only one I have of my dad and I. Gotta love those flammable PJ's with feet!

(I still think Tessa resembles a LITTLE me...does anyone else see it?)


I just love this pic of Tony and Ed. Those tube socks are pretty SWEET!

Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you all have a great Sunday and Father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany - that was so sweet to post those pictures with Daddy and the Grandpa's. Tessa does look a little like you, but a lot like daddy. ha

    Anna

    ReplyDelete