Wednesday, July 29, 2009

RANDOMS

Life has been going along as usual...nothing new around here. Thought you'd enjoy some random photos taken this week...

My Loves


This mint colored outfit was mine when I was a tot. My mom saved some of my clothes (the ones from the Diamond (wink wink)) and recently gave them to me. Most are still too big for Tessa but I had to try this one on and snap a few pics



I attempted to set-up our very own photo studio complete with a sheet backdrop and take pics of Tessa. It started out enjoyable for us both and then quickly turned sour!

like our fancy sheet backdrop...it's our old duvet cover..ssshhhh!

She started to complain...

and then like any high maintenance model/drama queen she threw a fit...

then it got sour - literally - she threw up (I'll spare you that shot)

and then she discovered the pretty bow attached to her leggings and had to have a taste...notice the throw up on the leg??

Tessa will be one in less than a week! I wish there was a way to bottle up all that is her right now...her "words", her smile, and especially her smell. This adventure started out pretty rough and the days seem to stand still but these last 9 months have flown by way too fast!

2 comments: