Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Grandparent's Day!

We'd like to wish a VERY special Happy Grandparent's Day to everyone that is one....especially ours! And a special prayer goes out to Grandma Imogene who spent the night in the hospital....nothing like some good pampering on your holiday! Get better SOON Grandma!



Be prepared...we seemed to take a TON of pics this last week...ENJOY!!!





The other day while I was cleaning out Tessa's closet and drawers her and daddy played hide and seek...








I couldn't help but snap a pic the other night when I went in to check on Tessa...this is how she sleeps!





She has a weird obsession with tags. While helping me fold laundry she located the one on a pair of my panties. Before I took them away from her I had to snap a picture!





Sippy Cup attempt







6 comments:

  1. Oh my word, she's a darling! DARLING! I just linked over from Kelly's Korner and had to leave a comment when I saw your little super cutie. What a blessing. :o)

    Have a great week!

    Kelly
    www.thebarefootmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! She is ALWAYS darling! I love the hide and seek pics. Too cute! Thank you BOTH for helping me with the party. We are so so thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughing at the panty pic! That's great.
    Funny you took the sleeping picture because I did that last night too! Mine sleeps boody side up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read your comment on Kelly's blog and had to jump over to your page to read about Tessa, she is absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy to see how well she is doing. I know her 1st Birthday was probably so emotional for you!!
    We have a similar story, my daughter Brinley was born on March 9th of this year. I was only 26 weeks and Brinley weighed 1 pound 13 ounces and after 3 months in the NICU we got to bring her home on June 8th, she's still on oxygen but we are hoping to have her off by the end of the year and she receives PT and OT in our home. I just wanted to take a moment to share my story with you, I'm going to keep reading your blog. I'm sure you've been through everything I have so it'll be nice to check in on Tessa.. Congratulations on a beautiful daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter had a tag obsession too. The taggy blanket wasn't the same as a "real" tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right Jennifer! The taggy blanket doens't compare to the real deal! Isn't that funny!?

    ReplyDelete