Saturday, September 19, 2009

There is NO denying it....

she LOVES her da-da!!

I think I have FINALLY figured out how to upload videos on here! Before you press PLAY scroll down to the bottom of the blog and turn off the music player or you won't be able to tell what you are listening too!!!

The first is titled Tessa, Da-Da & a sneaky Pita....do you see the sneaky Pita??



This next one I like to call....Tessa, Da-Da and Trueblood...you'll hear why!!



We'll have to be more careful about what is playing in the background. FYI....I am NOT the Trueblood fan!!!

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't get the video to download because it's set to private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison! I think I fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you came to visit and entered the giveaway. I'm smitten withTessa....what a precious, beautiful miracle!

    ReplyDelete