Saturday, October 10, 2009

Go Gators

Occasionally I like to participate in Kelly's Korner's "Show Us Your Life."  Each week she picks an aspect of life for bloggers to share and link together. It is a really neat way to meet others and peek into their lives. And with me being so nosy...I absolutely LOVE it!


This week is Tailgates and Favorite Teams. You may not know but Tessa's daddy graduated from The University of Florida so we are Gators fans in this house.


I don't have any current pics of Miss Tessa decked out in Gator Gear so I thought I share one from a few months ago. She's actually grown out of all her duds but we did get a new hair accessory this week in the mail from our dear friend Amy (visit her etsy shop for some really fabulous crowns and bows...TrueLoveFound) so I'll need to buckle down and find Tessa a new outfit to compliment her new bow!




This is probably one of my all time FAVORITE pics of Tessa. The onesie was a gift from Daddy's friend Eric. I loved it but didn't think it was girly enough so Amy made us a bow to match!



UPDATE:
Scored this dress today @ Tar-jay for $9







Our love and support of the Gators doesn't stop with our clothes. Our office in the house has THEE official University of Florida orange and blue colors painted on the walls. They were painted by the BEST painter in the world, my dad! The walls are covered with all sorts of Gator paraphernalia such as Urban Meyer Frosted Flakes, a Gator Coo-Coo Clock, MANY Sports Illustrated mags with Florida on the cover but my favorite thing is Tony's degree that is framed and hanging proud. I'd love to share a pic but I just can't stand the thought of my blogging friends seeing just how unorganized this space is and think different of me!


So this is all you get of the office....




GO GATORS...BEAT LSU!!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this pic of T! She looks so pumped! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is tooo cute! I love her outfit! Go Gators!!!

    (I'm nicole we met at the nuggets party :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! She is ADORABLE!


    My new blog is up, would love to have you visit!

    ReplyDelete