Monday, November 30, 2009

A 3 generation birthday!

Today I turn 30!!

This is an extra, extra. extra special day!! Wanna know why?? Not only was I born on November 30th but my dad was too! Wanna know something even crazier??? So was his dad!! YES....a 3 generation birthday.....100% natural....no planning involved!!

When I found out I was pregnant (it wasn't really planned either) my due date was November 10th. I am pretty sure the ENTIRE family was praying I'd go to the 30th!! Ha....like the doctors would ever let that happen! Haha....like Tessa and my cervix would let that happen!!

Happy Birthday Dad!!

He turned 19 the day I was born!!




Happy Birthday Papa Max.....I know you are looking down on us and we sure do miss you!!!

I wish you would have been able to meet Tony and boy do I wish you could have met Tessa. You two would get a pretty BIG kick out of each other!!!






4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is amazing! What are the chances of that happening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday...to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you..and you...and you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO cool! A 3 gen. birthday?! Happy birthday my friend. And my friend's dad. And my friends Grandpa. Wow!

    ReplyDelete