Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Before I get to what you really visit this blog for....pics of Tessa....I wanted to share a few things with you. We have soooo much to be thankful for and not a day goes by that I do not thank God for all our blessings. THANK YOU!!

I want to share a funny story about a Thanksgiving a few years ago....

We had just finished a feast at Tony's grandma's house and we all were feeling very sleepy. We chalked it up to the turkey and its L-tryptophan. A few hours later we found out that his grandma's kitchen had gone up in smoke....she was okay but the kitchen was not. Come to find out there was a gas leak! It wasn't the turkey making us sleepy....it was us being poised by the gas!!

My other blog....YES...I have 2 others...is hosting some GREAT giveaways starting tomorrow! Go check out Steals, Deals and Heels for more information....you will NOT want to miss out!!!

So now to the good stuff! We get a workout on Thanksgiving and usually visit 3 houses. This year we only made it to 2 (SORRY Grandpa Ed and Grandma Karan) and were still pooped when we got home! First we saw my side of the family at my Aunt Jodi's house.....

This is Tessa's cousin Vincent. He was born about a month after she was.


Tessa tried so hard to give him a kiss....she LOVES giving those these days!



But Dallas was more receptive than Vincent was....


She settled for the temple!



After a few pics we notice he started holding her hand....


I think he was intimidated by her age....


Wonder what she is thinking??


Tessa's first of MANY helpings of mashed potatoes!


Just as we were about the leave he loosened up!


My cousin Vinny!


Then we packed up and headed over to Aunt Angie's house to see most of Tony's family....


Playing ball with Uncle Eddy and Daddy


too much mashed potatoes and turkey = unbuttoned jeans!




She gets cousin Aidan's hand-me-downs....we LOVE us some Chuck Taylors!!



she's trying soooo hard to crawl....maybe for Christmas??




Our designated driver....KIDDING!


This pic pretty much sums it up....

YES WE ARE!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM US 2 YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I love the pic of her in her unbutton jeans. That is a family tradition after all the yummy food!

    ReplyDelete