Sunday, November 1, 2009

yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me...

I can NOT believe it is November already!! But I am not complaining....this is my birthday month...I'll be 30 on the 30th!!! And then comes Tony and I's anniversary and then Christmas. This is my FAVORITE time of year!!


This was a pretty exciting week for us. Wednesday we were on US 103.5 for the All Children's Radiothon. They raised $130,000 in 2 days!! ACH is very close to our hearts and we like to help any way we can! I told Tessa's story of being a micro-preemie and as you can imagine it was pretty emotional!


Here is a pic from the interview...






On Friday we were back @ ACH for Tessa's tests on her kidneys. We get the results tomorrow and I'll pass those on as soon as we get back. THANK YOU for all the prayers and well wishes!!

I had a feeling they would put Tessa in a teenie tiny hospital gown so like any good mother ;) I took my camera....she was even cuter than I expected!


Waiting for her turn...


what a sweet little gown!



They gave her a pair of STERILE tweezers


She loved them until they fell on the floor and mean ol' mom wouldn't give them back!



She did a lot better than we expected! Only cried a little towards the end and when we were leaving!



Our neighborhood goes all out for Halloween. Yesterday a few friends stopped by for some fun. Tessa didn't get a nap so she went to bed not long after the fun got started. I can't wait until next year when she'll be running around....or can I!?






Aunt Jodi & Great Grandma Sue would have won if there would have been a costume contest!
I wonder what Tessa was thinking???




Thanks for hangin in there with me! I can't ever seem to pick just 1 or 2 pics! I've got just a few more and then you can log off....

10-31-08


10-31-09





GOD IS GREAT!

Happy November Ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable...I last pictures, sure does put things into perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have looked at pics all night! They are precious! Such big things going on for the T's! Can't wait for more posts. Mostly, I can't wait to hang out with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...your little pumpkin is growing up! I love the pirate outfit too!!
    Praying that things go well and that the results of her tests come back with positive news.
    She's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete