Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh Holy Night...



Before I get to the pics from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I thought I'd share a few from Tessa's 1st Christmas, last year. I don't know about you but I about fell out of my chair when I looked at them. She's grown so much!! Where does the time go??

These were taken the week before Christmas LAST year. Tessa was 4 1/2 months old (1 month adjusted).





And THIS Christmas...




Christmas morning...she has NO idea what is going on! To be honest I am not even sure she is awake yet!


But if it involves Dora she is game!


Well after breakfast....so we had to eat first and then the FUN began!


Tessa LOVED the paper....more than her gifts! I think we could have gotten away with wrapping a bunch of empty boxes and she would have been just as stoked!




After the first one she did one of two things...... 1. she would try to put the paper she tore off back on


2. She would eat the paper she tore off!



Tessa LOVES Dora...no seriously LOVES her.


See....



This has to be my favorite picture from Christmas!


But I think we should have used that brush on Tessa's hair instead of Dora's!


Orange Rolls....a yearly tradition. Tony doesn't like the orange ones so guess what??? I at those all by myself!!! YEP...there are EIGHT of them!!!




Kids these days! We don't have a house phone...just our cell phones and poor Tessa has NO clue what I am playing with!!!


"What the heck is this BIG 'ol thing?"


These have to be the cutest PJs ever! Too cute to even be PJs so don't hate if you see us out shopping and she has her red tu-tu on!!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet girl. Orange rolls are a tradition at my in-laws as well!

    Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Those are precious pictures. OK..we fixed Cinnamon rolls today and I managed to eat almost the whole thing. I left one so I could say I didn't eat them all. HA!
    Where did you get your polka dot pajamas? Love, love, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL! I cannot believe how much changes in a year! She is as cute as ever! Loved the Christmas pics, but now I am craving those blasted sweet roles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE ORANGE ROLLS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew I liked you for a reason!!! I get them on Christams also, and no one else likes them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my the orange rolls are sooooo good! thankfully i have a two year old son who adores them as much as i do-- (husband is not a fan) and so i let him eat half of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete