Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tessa suffers from a BAD case of...



BED HEAD....


Ever since the start of her cronic ear infections a few months ago the sweet little loving girl I used to go pick up out of the crib in the morning is gone!

Now I wake to a SCREAMING raging mad woman that looks like this.....



She must toss and turn, flip and flop while screaming to accomplish this look.....right????

While still as cute as ever! I CAN'T wait for that sweet little girl to come back and that morning screaming to stop!!! Tubes are scheduled for March 15t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited!!!

I leave you with more of BED HEAD....



I think this last one is the look I should be giving her when I enter her room in the morning!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, THAT sure put a smile on my face! She rocks that do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bed Head looks good on her!!! : ) Glad to hear she is scheduled to get tubes soon. My nephew got them about the same time last year and it has been great! Good luck and hope that it brings back the sweet morning girl (even though she is still sweet as far as I can tell)!

    ReplyDelete