Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bottles for Babies



I really wanted Beer for Babies but we thought someone would call DCF on us!!

Come out and support us on March 27th as Jenna and I and the rest of our March of Dimes team, Fight Club, serve up the beers at Ferg's Sports Bar in St. Pete.

Ferg is letting us man one of the beer tubs and we get to keep all the tips collected that night!! ALL of them will be donated to our team when we March for Babies on April 24th!

So make sure to mark your calendars and bring your CASH....we.want.tips.!!!



2 comments:

  1. how fun! I wish I could be there to support the cause and meet your babies. Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Kim from Kyndall's Smile who you found through Kelly's Korner.

    This sounds so cool! Maybe I should talk to a local business here and see if I can get something like this going here!

    ReplyDelete