Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TOTAL randomness


I just noticed it has been way too long since I have posted pics of my sweet little girl!! I am sooooo sorry!!

So because of my laziness....you are getting randomness!!!!

(click on the pics to enlarge them...I made them small since there were soooooo many!!!)



Tessa had tubes put in a week ago...she did AMAZING!!!





I swear this girl has some CRAZY hair!!!
She rocked a Joe Dirt style mullet for a while and still does sort of but it is starting to curl so I can't bring myself to cut it!
What is it with mom's never wanting to cut curls??

Oh and is it just me or does it change shades daily???





Tessa loves books!!! If there is one near she is saying book...pointing to it....and won't stop until you read it to her!

Here she is with a doll I had when I was a little girl. I am pretty sure she started reading that book to the doll....so sweet!




This is another one of Tessa's favorites...a stroll around the house on her okiedog



The last 2 strolls of the night are always "let's chase Pita" strolls....

As you can see it scares Pita to death...or at least enough to cause her eyes to look spooky..

They go so fast that Tony actually has to hold on to Tessa....I am looking for a helmet her size!

4 comments:

  1. She's gotten so big! And her hair has really lightened, huh? ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I love the look on Tessa face, she always looks like she thinking about very important things. You guys must be so proud of how far she has come in such a short time. Thanks for sharing your miracle with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They may be random, but they sure are cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister, and HEr name is Tessa, had that doll when we were little - we jsut about fell over jsut now!!

    ReplyDelete