Friday, May 14, 2010

PT in the pool!


We've started physical therapy in the pool once a week and Tessa LOVES it! She can actually stand right up and walk along the wall...it's amazing!

I take my camera each week but I feel awkward snapping pics because we share the pool with a geriatric exercise class....I can't imagine they want me taking their pics!


This was a pic from Tessa's first session...

I think she is wondering why in the heck I let her out in public with plastic panties on....on the outside of her clothes!!??


Since it is a public pool, we were provided with those fancy plastic pants....she has to wear a swim diaper PLUS plastic pants!


This was the following week....I decided to spare her any more embarrassment and put her plastic pants UNDER her suit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment