Thursday, November 4, 2010

Horizontal

I am coming to you from the confines of my bed....I'm on bed rest...have been for 2 weeks now. My naughty cervix is acting up and being off my feet seem to help it to cooperate. I am now 29 weeks and PRAYING to get to at least 35 before this sweet girl makes her appearance.

I'll leave you with a few pictures from Halloween. I was able to sneak a few minutes in on my feet to show off my pretty RAD costume (if I can say so myself!). I HAD to do it this year because I am about 99% sure this will be the LAST baby for us!

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.....then she laid down 'cause she was on bed rest


Here is my sweet little gnome....



I hope you all had a safe and Happy Halloween.

I'll be sure to keep you posted if anything changes!



5 comments:

  1. Precious, and quite creative, costume. You have made it farther than either of us did the first time...I am hoping and praying you make it to the desired 35 weeks!
    Cute gnome as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this post makes me miss you guys even more! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your costume! That's awesome and T makes a pretty cute gnome.

    ReplyDelete