Thursday, January 6, 2011

She's here........



She waited long enough...37 weeks to be exact!!


Tristin Lea




December 28, 2010 @ 4:47 am

6lbs 14oz ~ 19.5 inches


THANK YOU for all your prayers!!!

We are still trying to adjust to life as a family of 4. Tessa seems to like Tristin BUT not the attention she brought....since that attention used to be hers. We are doing our best to make sure Tessa knows just how much we love her! I wish (and I know this will be true) is that one day they will be the bestest of friends!!

4 comments:

  1. Precious!! Congrats on making it to 37 weeks...was it almost like being pregnant for the first time since you got to experience things that you missed the first time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Tristin! I can't believe I haven't even met you yet, but as soon as this household is well, I am coming for some lovin' Baby Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO glad Tristin is here and healthy!! She's precious! Can't wait to meet her! Will you bring her to my shower in April? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you - that's so great how long you made it this time. Can't believe we only met at the one mom event with Jenna but it was fun! congrats again to you and hubby with your beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete