Monday, May 14, 2012

March of Dimes TOP TEAM!

We walked again in the March for Babies honoring Tessa. It was pretty emotional as expected. And being the 2012 Pinellas County Ambassador Family made this year so much more special.

We told Tessa's story again like we have so many times....it never gets easier.

{turn music off at bottom of page before playing!}

Here are some pics from the day....






Guess what!!??? We were the TOP fundraising team for Pinellas County!
THANK YOU ALL for your support of Fight Club!!!

You can still support us, click HERE to donate to our March of Dimes team!

4 comments:

  1. You got me emotional! lol
    March of dimes is a great thing for parents like us- parents who have given birth to babies months before their ready. Thank you for sharing!
    ~Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be
    actually something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
    I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    Here is my web blog; http://www.fotoonlineskolan.se/skolan/blog/index.php?postid=30255

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! Would you mind if I share your
    blog with my myspace group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    Also visit my weblog ... Borse Gucci Ufficiale

    ReplyDelete