Sunday, May 6, 2012

She hit the nail on the head

As a parent of a special needs child I often have feelings that I wonder are "normal". I wonder if I am alone in these feelings. This week I read two articles by Maria Lin that assured me I am not alone.

I found myself first reading "9 Ways You Can Help a Special Need Parent" while I was putting the girls to sleep. I cried. a lot.

 (via Huffington Post)

It was like she was inside my head and my thoughts were written on paper...something I don't ever communicate to anyone but Tony. It felt good to see I was not alone.

I went on to read her article from a few months ago "7 Things You Don't Know About a Special Needs Parent" and once again Maria was writing my feelings and thoughts.

(via Huffinton Post)

PLEASE take the time to read both of these articles....it will only take 10 mins TOPS. And could really make a difference in your life or the life of someone you know.

THANK YOU MARIA!

On a lighter note here are some pics from our weekend :)









No comments:

Post a Comment